Friday, June 6, 2008

5K, love & more!

What up COHORT!

So, tomorrow morning I get to run the Art City Days 5k in Springville, Utah! I'm totally stoked and excited. I just went and played ultimate frisbee with some peops. There was one girl in particular that I found attractive. The problem is that I have no real connections to her. I know her first name, the ward she is in and where she lives. However we just met playing UF and there was no real opportunity to get to know her better. So... the question is...

1. Do I hope that fate will somehow allow me to run into her again.

or...

2. Do I act like a stalker and manipulate things so that I run into her again... i.e. show up at her ward with some lame excuse of why I am there...

You see, there are more important things to blog about than stupid school papers, posters presentations and finals. Where are your priorities? Just kidding. Good read Ford. I'm going to try and be there to the study session on Monday!

5 comments:

Patty said...

Cory, you should definitely find some way to 'run into' her again. She may see through it, but every woman is flattered when a guy goes out of his way to see her again...it's very romantic!

Nice to see you have your priorities straight! :-) Go for it!

Melissa said...

Cory,
I found my husband because my roomates stalked his roomates after a stake dance. They invited the whole apartment over for a movie and my husband and one other roomate came. And as the cliche goes... the rest is history. So, I agree with Patty. Find her again and ask her to something.

~Melissa

Lance said...

Cory,

Forget the lame excuse. Take a risk and just go to her ward and ask her for a date. I am all about the "no guts, no glory" cliche.

If you know someone else in that ward, you should set it up as a double, so that she feels like there is a bumper zone.

Lance

Anonymous said...

If you don't let her know you're interested, she may never have the inkling that something could develop. I have a friend at my old school that was frustrated because guys were too intimidated to ask her out. The one that did and continued to stick around "got the prize."
They are now happily married and have two kids.
Take the risk.

Rachelle said...

You should totally go for it Cory! You have nothing to loose.

Did you win any prizes at the 5K?