Wednesday, June 18, 2008

1/2 way through our week off! :(

Well, our one week off is halfway through. Quite depressing! Anyway, on to more exciting things. We should have eight books for Dr. Hite's class. My question to everyone is... Do we bring all eight books to class on the first day? Hmmm~ What think all you? (Don't edit it... I wrote that way on purpose)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I was debating the same thing. I think I'll only bring those that we needed to read from for that class. For example, on Wednesday we are to have read from Clawson, Daft, and Kouzes&Posner. So, I'll probably only bring those books the first time. I'm sure after that we'll get a feel for how we'll use them, if at all, in class. I also put the reserve readings in a three prong plastic folder to keep handy. Hopefully they'll all fit, but I didn't want to carry around a binder. Anyway, a little long winded for something simple. Enjoy the rest of your week off!!

Patty said...

Hey, Melissa. How did you access the reserve readings?

Rachelle said...

Past LPP students told me that we would need something on wheels to carry all of our books to class. It's sounding true....and we'll find out next week. See you Monday. Hope you enjoy your weekend!