Welcome!!!
We now have our own blog. I've put everyone's email down as authors. This gives each of us the ability to post/change whatever we want. I thought it would be fun to have a blog for our cohort with updates, pictures, etc....and maybe Cory can include updates about his Biggest Loser contest. Anything goes!
Post your comments. Let us know what you think. :) Have a great weekend!
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Rachelle, thank you! This seems like it's going to allow us to do what we wanted. This is much better than the group format.
Cory, thank you! The health program sounds great. Count me in.
~Melissa
Thanks, everyone. How do we post our briefs when finished? Do we save them as Word Documents? Is it best to post on the google website?
The loser program should help me, too. Count me in.
Lynette G.
Great idea, Rachelle! Thanks for getting it going!
Patty
As I was searching for our blog, I ran across the blog for our predecessors, LPP 22. It was fun to read some of their comments, especially about beginning their internships. If you have some time : ) check it out. http://byulpp22.blogspot.com/
Also, I think the best way to share our briefs at this point is an email attachment. If anyone else has a better idea, please share.
Post a Comment